The Sherborn Library offers reading resources for kids, teens and adults. Here, you’ll find information about various adult programming at the Library, along with reading-related information for adults.
Find your next great read using Novelist, a database that has tons of read-alike recommendations or try selecting the next title you'd like to read from among these lists of recommendations, prize-winners and award-winners.
- NoveList - Browse book recommendations by genre or use NoveList to choose a book you’re in the mood for. Through the Minuteman Library Network, search through a database of over 92,000 fiction titles to find the book that’s just right for you.
- Modern Library - Reflects results of readers’ polls for the 100 Best novels and 100 Best works of nonfiction to jumpstart your reading or discussions.
- The Man Booker Prizes - Literary prize awarded each year for the best original novel, written in the English language and published in the UK.
- Pulitzer Prizes - Honors excellence in journalism and the arts.
- National Book Critics Circle Awards - Awarded each March to honor the best literature published in the United States in six categories, chosen by critics themselves.
- Goodreads - Share and read others’ book recommendations, book reviews and book ratings.
An up-to-date, comprehensive list of all new materials – both both juvenile and adult – that the Library acquired during the previous month. To receive email notifications of the Library’s latest and best acquisitions, sign up here.
Book Discussion Group Resources
Begin a new book discussion group or reinvigorate an existing group with resources found here.