Summer Reading 2021
June 21 - August 31, 2021
Welcome to the Sherborn Library's Online Summer Reading Program 2021. This year's theme is: Tails & Tales. As you read books and participate in activities you will earn badges and win prizes.
This summer we want to challenge all adults, teens, and kids of Sherborn to a community-wide reading goal. Together can we read 10,000 minutes this summer?! We're challenging everyone to read 20 hours this summer and we'll easily reach our goal!
- Click here for instructions on using our new online summer reading program, Beanstack.
- Download the Beanstack app. Click here to get the app for Apple and here for Android.
- Use this link if you prefer to use a paper reading log.
How to Win Prizes
Earn prizes this summer using our online Summer Reading Program, Beanstack. There are many ways to earn prizes throughout the summer. Do one or do all and win more prizes! Come by the library as you go to pick up prizes.
- Kids earn a toy for every 4 hours you read throughout the summer; teens get scratch tickets to win fun prizes! When you reach 20 hours receive a gift certificate for a free ice cream.
- Get a prize for writing a book review.
- Email us (email@example.com) a photo of your pets with books and you'll receive a prize.
- Pick up a postcard from the Library and mail it to us from where you're reading. At the end of the summer we'll have a raffle for Aesop's Fable Gift Cards. The more postcards you send the better your chances!