Summer Reading 2020
July 1 - August 24, 2020
Welcome to the Sherborn Library's Online Summer Reading Program 2020. This year's theme is: Imagine Your Story. As you read books and participate in activities you will earn badges and win prizes.
Click below to register.
This summer we want to challenge all adults, teens, and kids of Sherborn to a community-wide reading goal. Together can we read 10,000 hours this summer?! We're challenging everyone to read 20 hours this summer and we'll easily reach our goal!
- Click here for instructions on using our new online summer reading program, Beanstack (there's also an app!).
- If you prefer to use a paper reading log, contact the Library: (508) 653-0770.
- Participate in virtual programming, see our calendar of summer programs here.
- Try to make your way through the Mysterious Island Virtual Escape Room Challenge!
- Enjoy a new story every week this summer from Sherborn resident and storyteller, Joey Talbert.
- Watch a fun zoom concert by the Rockabye Beats (password: Kw&K9#5J) with Marcos Valles. Recommended for families with children preschool through first grade.
Summer Reading for Pine Hill
Summer Reading Prizes
How to Win Prizes
Earn prizes this summer using our online Summer Reading Program, Beanstack. There are many ways to earn prizes throughout the summer. Do one or do all and win more prizes! Once you earn the prize, we'll put it out for curbside pickup.
- Write 5 book reviews
- Read 20 hours
- Complete the Nature Badge
- Complete the Writing Badge