Library Reopening Update
Library Reopens Monday, March 20
The Sherborn Library will have a "soft" opening on Monday, March 20, 2023. We are thrilled to welcome the public back to the renovated space. Details coming soon about a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony this spring! The operating hours will be increased, so the space may be enjoyed into the evening hours:
- Monday, Friday, Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10 AM - 8 PM
We hope everyone will stop by to see and enjoy your beautiful new Library!!
New Features of the Library
A general overhaul and refurbishment of the 1971 building was completed. New features of the building include:
- Children’s wing and program space
- Improved seating areas and browsable stacks in the adult reading room
- Elevator access and ADA compliant
- Dedicated teen workspace and lounge
- Bookable study rooms, conference rooms and a large community room
- Updated and expanded technology
- Additional parking and outdoor patio space
Expanded Youth Services Team
We are thrilled to welcome to the Sherborn Library staff, our new Children’s Librarian, Jessica George. Ms. Jess will be offering an array of new programs for children.
For the first time, the Library will have a dedicated Teen Librarian. Maureen Hayes will be running engaging programs in the new teen space and building our teen collection.
Visit sherbornlibrary.org to find out more about upcoming events. Please stop by the new Children’s Wing to say hello!
Reserve Study Rooms
The public may go online to reserve two study rooms located on the second floor of the Library. The study rooms provide a quiet environment for individuals to study, as well as a place for people to work together on a project without disturbing other Library users. Wi-Fi access is available.