Skip to Content
How to Schedule a Curbside Pickup
Step One: Place your items on hold.
- Request items through the Minuteman catalog. You will need your library card number and your password/PIN. Contact us if you need help with either. We are now receiving deliveries from other Libraries.
- Call the Library to request items (508) 653-0770.
- Email the Library: email@example.com.
- Fill out this reading recommendation form if you aren’t sure what you want, we’ll find you something!
Step Two: Schedule a pickup time.
- Call (508-653-0770) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the Library to schedule a specific pickup time. Call to schedule a pickup time, even if you reserved materials yourself online.
- The Library is scheduling hourly time slots (on a first-come-first-serve) during the following times:
- Monday & Tuesday: 10 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday, Thursday & Friday: 10 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Step Three: Pick up your items.
- Your items will be checked out ahead of time and placed in a paper bag with your name on it. The bag will then be placed on a cart outside so you can pick it up at the scheduled time.
- Do not enter the Library, it is currently closed to the public during this contactless phase for everyone’s safety.
- We will be taking returns during these hours:
- Monday & Tuesday: 9 AM - 8 PM; Wednesday & Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM; Friday: 9 AM - 4 PM; Saturday: 9 AM - 1 PM
- Slide your returns through a makeshift slot in the big window (there will be a sign) on the wheelchair access ramp. Please do not leave books outside the Library if we are closed.
- Returned items will be quarantined for 72 hours prior to being checked in. Items will remain on the patron’s library account during the quarantine period. We will be fine-free thru Labor Day!
- The Library requests that those who are sick do not return materials.
- No donations of any kind will be accepted at this time.