Skip to Content
How to Schedule a Curbside Pickup
Step One: Place your items on hold.
- Request items through the Minuteman catalog. You will need your library card number and your password/PIN. Contact us if you need help with either. We are now receiving deliveries from other Libraries.
- Call the Library to request items (508) 653-0770.
- Email the Library: email@example.com.
- Fill out this reading recommendation form if you aren’t sure what you want, we’ll find you something!
Step Two: Schedule a pickup time.
- Call (508-653-0770) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the Library to schedule a pickup during Library hours:
- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday: 10 AM - 6 PM
- Wednesday: 10 AM - 8 PM
- Friday and Saturday: 10 AM - 4 PM
Step Three: Pick up your items.
- Your items will be checked out ahead of time and placed in a paper bag with your name on it. The bag will then be placed on a cart outside so you can pick it up at the scheduled time.
- We take returns 24/7. We now have an outside book drop!
- We are currently fine free.