The Sherborn Library is happy to be reopened at the Sherborn Community Center for full access without appointments beginning June 1, 2021. We have computer access / printing as well. We ask patrons to please continue wearing masks while in the Library. Curbside pickup will continue to be offered to those who request it.
How to Schedule a Curbside Pickup
Step One: Place your items on hold.
- Request items through the Minuteman catalog. You will need your library card number and your password/PIN. Contact us if you need help with either. We are now receiving deliveries from other Libraries.
- Call the Library to request items (508) 653-0770.
- Email the Library: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out this reading recommendation form if you aren’t sure what you want, we’ll find you something!
Step Two: Schedule a pickup time.
- Call (508-653-0770) or email (email@example.com) the Library to schedule a specific pickup time. The Library is scheduling hourly time slots (on a first-come-first-serve) during the following times:
- Monday-Thursday: 10 AM - 6 PM
- Friday: 10 AM - 4 PM
- Satrurday: 10 AM - 1 PM
Step Three: Pick up your items.
- Your items will be checked out ahead of time and placed in a paper bag with your name on it. The bag will then be placed on a cart outside so you can pick it up at the scheduled time.
- Do not enter the Library, it is currently closed to the public during this contactless phase for everyone’s safety.
- We take returns 24/7. We now have an outside book drop!
- We are currently fine free.
- No donations of any kind will be accepted at this time.